2011#7 – Another Patrones “Blusón Cortefiel” – Outro top Patrones “Blusón Cortefiel”

Português
English (uncheck the other box and check this one)

Usei o mesmo molde que mostrei aqui, os mesmos métodos, tudo igual à excepção do tecido, que desta vez é de jersey de algodão. Também gosto de ver o top numa cor sólida, o que é vocês acham?

Podem ver-me a usar o top aqui.

Já agora relembro este artigo sobe traçado de moldes de tamanho intermédio da revista Patrones, que escrevi há algum tempo, pode ser útil quando usamos moldes da revista Patrones.



I used the same pattern as shown here, same construction method, same everything except the fabric, which is not the same type of jersey as I used on the previous top (this purple one is cotton jersey). I like this top made of solid color fabric too, what do you think?

Click here for pictures of me wearing the top.

By the way, here’s an article about tracing intermediate Patrones sizes that might come up useful for those of you venturing into making garments from Patrones magazine.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

So beautiful! I adore that soft purple color. Can't wait to see it modeled on your other blog.

Mamã Martinho said...

Gosto imenso em cor sólida. Adoro a cor!

Bjs

Mónica

Luz Weber said...

Gosto mais do top em cor lisa.
Esta cor está linda.
Li teu post sobre a alteração do molde da Patrones e a notícia pra mim não é boa. Se tu que usas 38 na burda usa 42 na patrones, eu fico completamente fora do padrão, já que uso 42/44 na burda.
E não sei alterar os moldes, nem com o tem passo a passo vou me aventurar. Acho que meu vestido vai ficar para o futuro.
Obrigada.

MyEvoll said...

gostei muito das blusas, ficaram muito bem numa só cor como no tecido de riscas.
bjs
Fernanda

magdamagda said...

Love the colour! It looks very comfortable and versatile!

Clara said...

Hola como estas? que hermosa te ha quedado la blusa.
Saludos.

AllisonC said...

Yes I love this in the solid jersey, it really shows the draping well.

Gail said...

Ok I'm sold, I will use this pattern for my navy blue drapey jersey.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's lovely. I like the solid colour.